[gelöst] Problem mit Grouping Headers in RDLC Report

31. August 2018 09:39

Hallo
Ich versuche einen Report zu erstellen und habe das Grundgerüst soweit fertig.
Leider habe ich noch etwas Probleme mit den Group Headers wo ich nicht weiterkomme.

Ich habe das Problem bereits im englischem Forum geschildert, aber hier gibt es ja auch sehr erfahrene Leute und jemand der mir helfen kann.
Hier wäre der Link zur detaillierten Problembeschreibung, natürlich kann kann man auch direkt hier antworten, ich wollte nur nicht alles erneut auf Deutsch verfassen.
https://community.dynamics.com/nav/f/34/t/292798

Hello

I am creating a new report for my company and I got a basic understanding of the report dataset and the rdlc layout.

But with groups and headers I am having some problems. I would like to print the group header (the column captions) on every page.

So I have 3 data items, Employee (Parent Data Item) which has 2 indented and linked children, Data Item "Holiday Journal Lines" and a Data Item "Worktime Journal Lines"
DataItems.jpg

And here is my RDLC Layout:

RDLCLayout&Groups.jpg

So I have a group for employee and two child groups one for the work time and one for the holiday lines. I need a new page for every employee so I

Now my goal is to print the header (Column Captions, the red Color) on every page (if there are multiple pages for the same employee, the caption is only printed on the first at the moment). I have added manual Beginning and End balance lines (The green and blue ones) for both groups, because I do not have this data in the data item so I have to calculate and create it myself. These balance lines should not be printed on every page (which they do) only the header captions (red). I

I already set the property of the line to RepeatOnNewPage to True and also in the Tablix properties I checked "Repeate header rows on each page" and "Repeat header columns on each page" But the header lines are only printing on several pages for example on page 3 and page 7 the headers are not there. See this PDF

And if I try to set the RepeatOnNewPage to False I get the error:

Code:
The tablix 'Tablix2' has an invalid TablixMember. The TablixMember must have the same value set for the RepeatOnNewPage property as those following or preceding the dynamic TablixMember. (Expected Value: "True"; Actual Value: "False")
So can someone help me to achieve my goal?

I just want to print the captions (red color) on every page and everything else (the balance lines, the Work time/Holiday Caption) only once per employee.

Here is a folder with the report source files and all images and the result pdf.

Ich bin für jede Hilfe dankbar.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von Joshua am 3. September 2018 07:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Re: Problem mit Grouping Headers in RDLC Report

31. August 2018 10:07

Schau mal hier, besonders ganz unten im Beitrag: viewtopic.php?p=92726#p92726

Re: Problem mit Grouping Headers in RDLC Report

3. September 2018 07:38

Vielen Dank für den Link Natalie, der hat mir geholfen ;)